DEPARTMENT OF CIVIL AVIATION
P. O. BOX 367, BELIZE CITY, BELIZE
Tel: (501) 225-2014, 225-2052 | Fax: (501) 225-2533 Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport, Ladyville
Belize Department of Civil Aviation Precautionary Measures to Reduce the Spread of COVID-19
Belize City. August 19, 2020.
In an effort to reduce the spread of the COVID-19, the Belize Department of Civil Aviation hereby informs the general public that effective today, August 19, 2020, the following online services will be offered.
- Issue and Renewal of Aeronautical Personnel Licenses
- Issue and Renewal of Aircraft Certificates of Airworthiness
- Issue and Renewal of Permits to Operate Foreign Registered Aircraft
- Issue and Renewal of Aerodrome Licenses
- Issue and renewal of Drone Operating Permits
For other services, you may email or call us and we will provide you with guidance on how to go about accessing the specific service you need.
All licenses and permits will be delivered on Monday’s between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. Original signed copies of application forms and other documentation may be submitted when picking up your license or permit. Please schedule your pick up with us so as to gain access to our facilities.
- END -